Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

I don’t know if this will turn out to be Number 44’s finest hour or not, but I have to tell you that it’s right up there (h/t Balloon Juice; more here – and of course, here is the predictable wingnut response; a voice of sanity on this is here, a person who has a perspective on this that I hope no one else is ever forced to acquire)…



...and Thom Hartmann gives us a history lesson on The Sainted Ronnie R and the beginnings of “austerity” (and actually, going back even further than that to Tricky Dick)…



...and John and Cenk tell us about Trump supporters and "Trump shame" (I'd be embarrassed too...have the guts to be honest, OK? This is actually kind of scary - this election concerns me a bit like the '00 election did - love to be wrong of course)...



…and for the occasion of President Obama’s announcement today, I tried to find an anti-gun song that I haven’t used already…at least, I don’t think I’ve used this before (Jeff “Skunk” Baxter plays the dobro I believe).

No comments: