Thursday, September 03, 2015

Thursday Stuff

Good news from the NLRB for contract workers and their efforts to unionize (more here)...



...and way to go, all you idiots in the PA legislature who keep fighting Gov. Tom Wolf over his sane, responsible budget - witness the effect of your sloth and stupidity (and yes, I know Chester Upland has had problems for a little while now, but Harrisburg is partly on the hook here too)...



...and yeah, it looks like Kentucky county clerk Kim Davis is at it again (here - the hell with these stupid "conscience" provisions; TRY DOING YOUR DAMN JOB! And in response to this, I say GOOD! Besides, I'm sure a new job awaits at Fix Noise when she gets out)...



...and I think this band is local - regardless, I think this is a pretty cool tune.

No comments: