Monday, April 06, 2015

Monday Stuff

I give you the following straight (as it were) from today's headlines...



...and this is how you push back, people - kudos to Tweety and David Axelrod; we all know what a soulless shill Ron Christie is, and I'm sure he's handsomely compensated for his utter lack of a conscience...among the many things Christie gets wrong is his claim that Russia and China would basically allow Iran's nuclear program to go on unfettered by any accords involving the U.S. - actually, Russia and China were two of the countries involved in constructing the just-announced deal with Iran...



...and I feel like I need a bit of a palate cleanser, if you will, after that last clip with Ron Christie's garbage - I thought this was a great story...



…and RIP Robert Lewis Burns, Jr. (made me recall this great tune in light of this recent “ammo-sexual” misadventure...can do without the red letters against the white background, though).

No comments: