Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

Every time I think that it’s impossible to overstate the utter repugnance of Governor Bully, I realize just how wrong I am (and about that ridiculous “settlement” with ExxonMobil, this tells us that the affected residents may see absolutely nothing, much like some still reeling from Hurricane Sandy I’m sure)…



Update 3/9/15: I once worked with a guy I otherwise respect who thought that former NJ governor Jim McGreevey was the WORST THING EVAH and SO CORRUPT because he came from Woodbridge Township (and this guy thought it was hilarious when McGreevey came out, by the way), but this person never seemed to have a negative thing to say about Governor Bully. And I’m sure that somehow, even in light of this, he still has nothing negative to say.

…and sticking with Rachel Maddow, here is her report on the recent speech by “Bibi” (and let’s not forget this about former Repug U.S. House Rep Dan Burton, by the way)…



...and I think Jon Stewart also gives Netanyahu the treatment he deserves here (somewhat NSFW at the very end)...


…and I think this is an appropriate tune for the occasion.

No comments: