Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Wednesday Stuff

As you watch this, please keep in mind that the quote “sunshine is the best disinfectant” was attributed to Louis Brandeis, who definitely wasn’t a Republican…



...and sticking with the environment, with all due respect to Janay Rice, anyone protesting in Ferguson, MO and even our military making heroic sacrifices overseas, among other critical issues, I can’t think of anything that trumps this (sad to hear anyone gushing over Tom “Six More Months” Friedman though)…



...and I'll let the symbolism of this story speak for itself...



…and sorry, but I’m not quite in the holiday spirit after hearing about this – I think what follows is a more appropriate tune for this tragic occasion (yeah, no lynching or tree or Southern location, but we're still talking about a dead American; I think this says it).

No comments: