Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday Stuff

Why do I have a feeling that the Darren Wilson whitewash is well underway (more here – MO governor Jay Nixon looks like even more of a chump for not appointing a special prosecutor)…



…and last I checked, this creature named Eric Frein was still at large – yeah, a lot of the cops in Ferguson, MO look bad, but I still don’t believe that they represent the majority of law enforcement, which deserves our support, especially with stuff like this going on…



…and yeah, it’s time for BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI!!!, whether we want it or not (and except for the Repug base, I think not – I also think John Stanton tried to sneak in a Repug talking point at the very end, but good work by Alex Wagner to shoot him down)…



…and I hope you’re in the mood for some Thursday blues/funk, because here it comes (and with horns too – why of course, right?).

No comments: