Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday Stuff

Happy Birthday to Stephen Colbert – once more, here is a particularly funny bit that is, alas, still topical…



...and yeah, I apologize for getting all into the “2014 horse race” BS with this, but if nothing else, this report from Joy Reid and her guests is some push-back based on data to the whole “OMIGOD THE CONGRESSIONAL DEMS ARE DOOMED!” narrative, as well as “BENGHAZI!!!” of course…



…and the stuff that matters in this clip is between about :40 and 1:35 (wonder if this Brian Sullivan guy got a serious response – and leave it to that toad Mark Halperin of our Beltway courtier media to defend Dubya the first chance he gets…there are actually journalists in the world risking their lives to do their jobs; given that, it turns my stomach to consider Halperin, and those like him, as members of the “fourth estate”)…



…and I had this song on my mind all day as I contemplated this awful anniversary.

No comments: