Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

I’m sure Cory Booker would make a fine U.S. Senator, but somehow I think this guy would also (and he’s already in Washington – just a matter of moving from one end of the Capitol to the other)…



…and from the politically sublime to the utterly ridiculous, I give you the stupidest life form in the entire universe (here – I realize that Louie Gohmert is probably the lowest of the low-hanging fruit, but I feel like I have to respond in my way when he compares African Americans and minorities to “the snail darter, various lizards, the lesser prairie chicken, the greater sage grouts and so many other insects”)…



…returning the content to an adult level, I think this was a pretty good discussion on raising the minimum wage on “All In” (and you know the business owner is cool because he sells vinyl – awright! )…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and in a bit of a similar vein, I think this is a nifty little number for “retro Wednesday.”

No comments: