Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Stuff

Happy Earth Day (here)…



…and on the subject of the Boston Marathon bombings, I thought Martin Bashir conducted an interesting interview with security consultant Robert McFadden here (makes a hell of a lot more sense to listen to McFadden than a nitwit like Lindsey Graham)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Update 4/24/13: Also on the subject of the Boston Marathon bombing, I give you this (brilliant stuff).

…oh, and by the way, eat sh*t, Taranto (here…and he says he’s being “judicious”? Claiming Gabby Giffords couldn’t write 900 words because she’d been shot in the head? I don’t want to know the planet you must live on).

And isn’t the language just too precious about how all Giffords did was “appeal to emotion”? “Now you just run along, sweetie, and make sure my dinner is ready on time”…

If you want to make up your own mind on this, dear reader, as opposed to listening to Taranto and this other scumbag, please do so by reading the Op-Ed yourself from here



…and in a related story, Jeff Flake to me is one of the lowest life forms on the planet for this (and this...yeah, I know I'm overdoing it with the name-calling - when it comes to the fact that the NRA owns our federal government, I think that's called for)…



Update 5/18/13: And Flake continues to sink even lower (here).

…and John Fugelsang drew an interesting comparison IMHO between the NRA “leadership” and the “God Hates Fags” bunch here…



Update 4/23/13: And please tell me again how the NRA is supposedly a friend of law enforcement (here).

…and RIP Richie Havens, performing a song partly about guns which, sadly for our times, still resonates (volume fades at bit at the end).

No comments: