Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

Yeah, I would say that Billo doesn’t have a prayer on this one (and he tells us that he went to Catholic elementary school, so he doesn’t have an excuse)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and from the sacred to the profane, I give you Lee Camp here (NSFW)…



…and this proves that Boehner, Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao and company want to gut entitlements but keep up their debt smokescreen anyway, and even a single-celled organism knows how stoo-pid Sean Inanity and Rand Paul are, and it also proves that the Repugs are all over the place with their valued “messaging” (I must tell you, though, that I’m sick of all of this hand-wringing over whether or not the Repugs will suddenly somehow become sane – they’re sinking; stand back and don’t lift a finger to help them)…



…and given this, I felt like hearing this song once more.

No comments: