Friday, March 01, 2013

Friday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

And all for the sake of pre-empting a primary challenge from a Teahadist, particularly in the case of Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao (here)…



…and I would say that Martin Bashir pretty much nails it on the House Speaker here…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and this tells us that, as usual, the Congressional Repug “leadership” is lying about Obama and spending (“cutting spending” being a right-wing dog whistle for gutting Medicare and Medicaid and privatizing Social Security, of course)…



Update 3/2/13: More evidence (as if we need it) is here.

…and leave it to our crack press corps to…uh…no, let me guess…what exactly is it again that they do


…and as for Number 44, I think he needs a refresher on pop culture based on this (just kidding – honorable mention for taking a shot)…



…and I guess the weekend is time for a guilty pleasure – I think this kid is a pouty little brat, but this is a nice tune, I have to admit.

No comments: