Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Stuff

It looks like Phil Gingrey made an ass of himself again, as noted here (more Gingrey lowlights are here).

Seriously, are there any adults in the Republican Party who can put an end to this awfulness, at long last (talking about rape, I mean)? Please let me know (by the way, good on Gingrey for this if he really means it)…



…and I would say that Rachel Maddow has turned over a rather interesting rock concerning an Alaskan oil rig set up by Shell and that company’s efforts to move it in really, really bad weather (kudos to Ed Markey of Massachusetts…um, doesn’t Alaska allegedly have a Dem U.S. Senator who could say a thing or two about this also? Paging Mark Begich)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and Jon Stewart does it again, bringing it to Fix Noise big time over their criticism of the Current TV sale to Al Jazeera America (which, dare I hope, could get this guy on the air once more at long last where he belongs)…


…and I know I’m behind on the indie/contemporary videos, and I’ll get back to them I promise, but for now, happy belated birthday to this guy, who could probably go by his real name now if he wanted to.

No comments: