Saturday, November 03, 2012

Saturday Stuff

I’m personally pissed that Willard Mitt and Mr.-Puppy-Dog-Eyes-With-The-Shiv are going to be in my “hood” tomorrow – if I can manage to come up with a creative and appropriate response, I’ll let you know – in the meantime, it looks like Mr. Burns has made up his mind :-)…



...and here’s a reminder about the Repug presidential nominee...



...oh, and here’s another instance of Mikey The Beloved fluffing his precious “job creators,” or, as he puts it, people who know how to sign the front of a paycheck instead of the back of one, or something – I guess supposedly clever remarks like this one are another reason why he couldn’t even secure the endorsement of his own PR machine (if you can help Kathy Boockvar, please click here)...



…also, don’t forget to set your clocks back an hour.

1 comment:

William Vosh said...

That dog in the Burns video may have found a good third option.