Sunday, July 01, 2012

Sunday Stuff

No, this site hasn’t been absorbed by MSNBC or The Ed Show or something – I accidentally clicked some button on Blogger’s whiz-bang new interface, and this is the new layout. I tried to revert to the old format, but I haven’t had any luck (got a bunch of error messages about malware or something from Blogorama, which I linked to from the old site). At least I could save my old template HTML, so it looks like, at some point, I’ll have to reconstruct this site. I’m definitely not in love with this new layout, I can tell you that, but I don’t have time to play with new templates and hack around with custom HTML at the moment. I’ll keep you informed of any new developments (OK, so much for the “meta” BS).

In the meantime, I give you the following (here) concerning that supposedly fine, upstanding Roman Catholic Repug U.S. House Rep Paul Ryan (which brings to mind this clip – God, how many ways is K.O. missed)…



 …and I think this almost sublime bit of absurdity from Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao calls for the following video in response (take a bow, all you Kentuckian knuckleheads who keep sending this thoroughly compromised shill back to D.C. over and over and over – sorry, no video).

No comments: