Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Stuff

To help keep this ad on the air, click here...



...and there were times when I got angry over Chuck Hagel, wondering why the hell he didn't tell off his own party more often, but at least he's basically doing that now (though of course he approved of the "catfood commission" - you can't have everything I guess - here)...



...and U.S. House Repug Randy Hultgren of Illinois talks a good game here, but let's see him actually sponsor legislation to overturn that horrific Citizens United ruling by Hangin' Judge JR and The Supremes; don't hold your breath (here)...also, don't wake our sleeping corporate media which refuses to cover this type of town hall push-back, or at least not provide any coverage I can see - rock-a-bye-baby...



...and if it's OK by you, I thought I'd give "mellow" the night off.

No comments: