Thursday, August 04, 2011

Thursday Stuff

(Remember when I said posting would be highly questionable this week? Well...)

Happy 50th birthday, Mr. President - here is some advice from Bill Maher...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...and these may be the most shocking comments yet from Governor Bully - I nearly passed out when I heard them (I can't believe I'm actually giving him credit, but he deserves it)...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Update 8/5/11: Both of the MSNBC videos are acting up...just click the C&L link for Maher/Dyson and this one for Christie/O'Donnell.

...and let's not forget about next Tuesday in Wisconsin (click here)...



...and with that, I'm going to shut things down for about a week while I take a very-much-needed vacation. We had planned to journey up north as is our habit, but instead, we changed plans and will now journey to the land of Lex Luthor Scott (got in on a family deal that will allow us a choice between beach and pool and hopefully sunny weather). We're also trying to make sure Allen West won't make us afraid to come out of our house.

So, until the 13th or so, courage (and I leave you for now with a video).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was astounded to hear Christy bash the crazies. And delighted. His party is full of them. There is hope for him yet.
It was good to see him get a standing ovation from O'Donnell. It gives O'Donnell another gold star for fair and honest dialogue.