Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Stuff

Happy 65th Birthday, President Clinton (what follows are remarks on behalf of the China Global Philanthropy Forum).

This was the last president under which this country thrived, experiencing genuine prosperity (Can't remember what it was like? I don't blame you; I barely can myself anymore - just Google it)...



...and it looks like Jon Stewart knocked 'em out again before going on vacation (speaking of missed economic opportunities - here is Part One)...



...and here is Part Two (wrapup here)...



...and I suppose thinking about Bill Clinton and the whole "economic prosperity lifting all boats" thing has put me in a '90s mood, and this was a bit of an anthem for yours truly back then (though the "means nothing at all to me today" line was debatable - apologies for showing a clip with that idiot Dennis Miller, but it's a good performance).

No comments: