Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mikey Strikes Again On The Debt

He helped his Repug congressional playmates defeat the bill by Harry Reid to raise the debt ceiling by $2.4 trillion along with $2.4 trillion in cuts (here).

If you are predisposed to contact him to tell him what you think of his childish antics, click here.

In the meantime, this video goes out to him also.



...and oh yeah, this is a joke - ha, ha (yes, I know Bill Maher gets it, based on this).



Update: And one more thing - tell me why anyone should take John Thune seriously again after he said this.

Update 8/4/11: Appropriate indeed (here)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sent another message to fitzpatrick via your link.

He will not answer me and I am still blocked on his face book page.

I consider it an honor to be blocked. Others now posting what I cannot.