Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Stuff

(Not sure about posting tomorrow, by the way...)

Happy 85th birthday to the one and only Mel Brooks; I can't think of anyone else who could have come up with this clip (from "History of the World Part 1")...



...and maybe the question is too obvious, but I'm keen to ask it anyway; what kind of "religious values" does Governor Bully seriously think he's imparting to his kids by blowing off a constituent, but sucking up to Joe Scar when both ask just about the very same question (here)...



...and I give you the human gaffe factory known as Moon Unit Bachmann (and I would say this is a bit of untidy business - Stephanopoulos might as well be arguing with a table lamp)...



...and I guess these videos have been a bit edgy lately - so is this one :-).

No comments: