Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Stuff

(I honestly didn't plan for this to be such a dreadful week with the videos, but that's the way it turned out for a number of reasons, including the fact that my ISP decided to take a brief summer vacation at about midnight last night.)

Yes, she's an attractive woman, and she was OK in "Marley and Me," but my God, am I sick of seeing her face, as well as other parts of her body (and always with that ridiculous sort of pouting look on her face)...



(Oh, and by the way, for the benefit of the geniuses at MSNBC who hosed their video upload capability - hint: I'm running XP and IE 8 - allow me to tell you how I was able to add the Onion video above...I clicked on the Embed tab next to the video, copied the code to my clip board, and pasted it into this post. It was easy. And that's exactly how I should be able to upload what I want from K.O. and Maddow like I used to, instead of a story of the birth of quintuplet kittens from the NBC Nightly News, adorable though the kittens are...sorry to belabor this point, but it is necessary.)

...and it still disgusts me that I have to share a party allegiance with toadies and gutter snipes like Kent Conrad (here), especially in light of this, but alas I must...



...also, RIP Daniel Schorr...



...and to help out the real Florida Democrat in that state's U.S. Senate race, click here...



...also, kudos to Greenpeace for making a serious point with humor (another Daily Kos h/t)...



...and man, can I use a laugh after a week like this one.

No comments: