Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Stuff

"Worst Persons" (something called "Right Network" claims to be supported by Comcast and the Robertses, Brian and Ralph I mean...liked the dig at Kelsey Grammer and babysitters - I liked "Frasier" for a time until Grammer turned into a right-wing nutjob...when Comcast officially doesn't - I don't mind taking a shot at Arlen Specter's favorite campaign donor, but fair is fair; Just Plain Folks Sarah Palin provides a rather interesting breakdown of her finances in her FEC filing, spending more money to de-ice private planes than to support her "target" races - way too damn funny; but Flush Limbore gets it again for his predictable garbage in response to the events of this day in history...you know, I only wish ill against bin Laden at this site, but one of these days, I may just make an allowance for Flush also)...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...and in response to this story, I give you Dr. Brian May in his earlier occupation.

No comments: