Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Stuff

I'm still pretty damn angry at Joke Line for his insulting post yesterday, but I'll let former Brigadier General Janis Karpisnki explain once more what an idiot he is, as well as those who feel as if they don't want to see the horrors committed in their name, and I realize that includes most of this country - dear God (and she's spot-on once more about having international representation on this)...



...and at this point, I usually include a video pointing out once more how the Repugs are corrupt idiots who want to do nothing except consolidate power for their "base" and wage war on the middle class, but I think that, at the moment, that would demean the importance of contemplating what former Brigadier General Karpinski said, so I won't do it for now - instead, I'll just include this vid, for the benefit of probably the ten people out there who didn't get my reference in the "Army Experience Center" post title.

No comments: