Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Stuff

K.O. compares Palin in '08 to Dubya in '00; if this doesn't scare you, nothing will...



...and by the way, the Obama campaign is putting together an ad based on this clip from the debate; to help out, click here...



...and whatever I can do to help Annette Taddeo unseat Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (a tall order) within reason, I'll do...



Update 10/06/08: Way too funny (h/t The Daily Kos)...

...The Gaslight Anthem ("The '59 Sound"; a little too talky on the lead-in, but I like the gritty, garage-band feel to it - good luck to them).



Update 10/4/08: Acebass, I had to reject your comment because I just got done fighting a hellacious war with Blogger because they thought I generated spam, and I think it had to do with accepting comments that contain URLs, even though your link is definitely applicable here. Given that, though, the least I can do is embed your video, which is Richard Trumka speaking about Barack Obama and racism along with a bunch of other great stuff last July - thanks for the heads-up.

No comments: