Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday Videos

For anyone who hasn't noticed, I should point out that I'm going to be scaling back activity at this site a bit for a variety of reasons, including the videos in particular - I may get into why exactly a bit more later.

But for now, here's Rialto ("Untouchable")...



...Happy belated birthday to Sammy Llanas of The BoDeans ("Fade Away")...



...happy belated birthday to David Denny of The Steve Miller Band ("I Want To Make The World Turn Around"; I think he was gone by the time this song was recorded, though)...



...and happy belated birthday to Tom Rush ("No Regrets").

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds ominous...I hope it is not.

doomsy said...

Sorry, but I'm not going to be able to keep up the same level of activity as before, mainly when it comes to doing the music videos. I'm trying to do some work on the side that actually generates revenue; that's one thing that's going on, but there are others...I'll still keep trying to produce the best content I can, but it just won't be as frequent, that's all.