Friday, June 24, 2005

Signed, An Unpatriotic Liberal

(Oh, and by the way, I want to see our troops get killed...sure I do, Karl.)

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm in the mood for something a little more "up tempo" in the conspiratorial vein encouraged by Bushco, so here it is (to the tune of "Surfin' USA" by the Beach Boys - property of Capitol/EMI).

OK, everybody now...

Let's go for a road trip
Into the desert sand
On behalf of the Army
To give our troops a hand
Selective service is awesome
Dubya wants us to go
Hop a transport and join the
Fallujah horror show

We'll all be taking that route
Through Kirkuk we're gonna drive
Sunnis roaming in Baghdad
I hope I come back alive
Waging Shia incursions
Blow each other to bits
Fly in Rummy, coerce the
Troops to all re-enlist
All over in Tikrit
Battles rage for Allah
Where the Bible once called it
Mesopotamia

So off we go for the oil
And pledge ourselves with aplomb
To up-armor our Humvees
Against a roadside bomb
Just fly my body to Dover
If then my life I forego
It's just the price if I join the
Fallujah horror show

No comments: