Thursday, March 28, 2019

Thursday Stuff


(I've had a little more time than usual to post this week, but I think that will come to an end for a bit after today.)

Of course Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao would block releasing the Mueller Report to the U.S. Senate – why on earth would he do the right and honorable thing, as Farron Cousins explains…



…and I don’t know anything about Brian Tyler Cohen, but boy is he right about what we have to do about climate change (and Mike Lee thinks AOC’s proposal is “unserious”?? – See, that’s Reason Number 4,327 WHY I F*CKING HATE REPUBLICANS!!! Disagreeing on this is dumb enough, but Lee gets BONUS DUUUHHH points for trying to ridicule something THAT HE CLEARLY DIDN’T GO TO THE TROUBLE TO TRY AND ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND!!)…



…and for the common sense opposing point of view, AOC herself brings the proverbial fire here; I think she’s mixing up the issues a bit (the Flint water disaster has to do with criminally failed Repug non-governance and not climate change), but great work on her part to draw attention to these issues…



...…and happy belated birthday to Tony Banks of Genesis, with what I would consider to be a totally apt tune.

No comments: