Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunday Stuff

 


I most definitely do not share the same political allegiance as the good folks portrayed in this clip (aside from the top of the electoral ticket I mean), but I personally want to thank all of them for speaking up on behalf of Joe Biden as they’ve done in this video (I'd like for all of us to keep this clip in mind as the rhetoric is unleashed this week at the Repug National Hatefest, which I'm sure will be more bilious and contemptible than we can imagine)…



…and there was once a time on this site when I had the bandwidth to focus on international events, but I rarely have that now…all the same, I wanted to include this CBC News report on Alexei Navalny, who, potentially, was another poisoning victim at the hands of Our Former Ol’ Buddy Vlad Putin (something else for Number 45 not to inquire about when he interacts yet again with the monster pulling his puppet strings...more here)...



…and I’ll tell you straight up that if you want to find out more on this little dustup between Wingnut Wonder Boy Ben Shapiro and Cardi B, this is not the site to learn about that (though more is here...kind of gross I'll admit, but hey, whatever)…the only reason why I’m even mentioning it at all is because I thought this little number was pretty funny (best parody since Dubstep took apart Billo over his on-camera meltdown)…

…OK, now that I’m actually paying attention to this (which I wouldn’t if it weren’t for this hilarious parody in the clip below), this whole thing reminds me of the ’04 Super Bowl halftime insanity with Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake and OMIGOD WHITE BREAD AMERICA SAW A TIT AND NOW WE’RE LOSING OUR MINDS!!! (and yeah, I always thought that was completely staged by the Repugs to stoke their beloved “base” yet again for no good reason)…



...and I don't think there is one thing that is controversial about this summer selection.

No comments: