Saturday, August 22, 2020

Saturday Stuff

 


I would call this a pretty well-done response to Our Traitorous Orange Pestilence on his latest outburst at Goodyear workers in Ohio over not allowing MAGA gear, or something…



…and on the subject of the Democratic nominee for president – yes, once more let me point out that I KNOW these people are yesterday’s and probably tomorrow’s Republicans, but they keep churning out good ads…



...and John I. and Brett Erlich of “The Damage Report” tell us about some tepid approval for Biden from The Roger Ailes BS Factory (Chris Wallace is a bit of an exception I’ll admit)…



…and David Pakman gives us some embarrassing numbers on Trump’s handling of coronavirus, for 45 I mean (and I use the term “handling” loosely) along with some clear-eyed commentary about the life forms who, despite it all, still support this clown (last 2 minutes of this video are promos)…



…and this is kind of a long-winded setup by Sam on Trump’s supposedly brilliant idea to make Jeff Bezos of Amazon pay for the U.S. Post Office (I think Jamie nailed it; “enact a wealth tax to own the libs”)…



…and Nicolle Wallace tells us about the latest Trumpian grifter, Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, and his Senate testimony yesterday (I think DeJoy is just straight-up lying, and leave it to the Senate Dems to cut through the BS – why the hell should ANYBODY believe a word from any liar in this ruling regime of frauds and criminals?...Wallace speaks with Ronald Stroman, former Deputy Postmaster General - the last minute of this is enraging, and I’m not trying to attack Wallace or Stroman when I say that)…



...and I definitely believe the prior clip is a motivation to follow up in accordance with this one...



...and I can't remember the last time I put up a real rockin' tune (another one is coming up in a few days), so I'd like to address that here (something kind of apropos for a summer Saturday night, though I don't encourage violence I wish to emphasize).

No comments: