Monday, August 17, 2020

Monday Stuff


“No justice, no peace” for Louis DeJoy as far as I’m concerned also; Brian Tyler Cohen explains…



...and I know I've said this before a bunch of times already, and I'll keep saying it as long as I have to - I know this bunch is made up of past-and-I'm-sure-future Republicans, but I wish the Dems had the same instinct for the political jugular that they do (and never, ever stop trying to take down this narcissistic lunatic and ALL of his enablers, including this guy)...



...and on the subject of illegality from Our Orange Pestilence, I give you this once more..



…and here just a reminder in case we’d somehow forgotten about our regularly scheduled plague (here - and it looks like Our Treasonous Orange Pustule is trying to use his "big brain" again here)…



…and Farron Cousins tells us here that Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao is doing his best to cause another recession (to do something about #midnightmoscowmitch at long last, as well as his same-party playmates, click here)…



…and Thom Hartmann claims here that Republicans, on balance, destroy jobs and Dem, on balance, create them (I have to admit, though, that I didn’t know about the ’99-’00 job losses under Clinton… kind of an awkward cut - don't know what question Thom "raised in the first hour"… a little more detail on Thom's claim can be found here, particularly in the second graph, though this doesn't contain the job numbers for Obama's second term, and I think you can pretty much consider anything under 45 to have gone up in smoke by now)...



…and Sam, Jamie and Matt from “The Majority Report” tell us just how stoo-pid Tommy Tuberville is, running for the Alabama U.S. Senate seat currently (and perilously) held by Doug Jones, which is a shame because, from what I see, Jones is doing the best job he can…as far as I’m concerned, this is a particular corn-fed, deep fried version of Trumpism (and drinking a little too much of that Conecuh Ridge Whiskey apparently too), but it’s Trumpism all the same (so many lies about alleged mismanagement of blue states which have been proven wrong over and over and over, blowing off those victimized medically and financially by the pandemic Trump and the Repugs completely bungled, more ridiculous BS about trying to run this country “like a business” – yeah, by the guy who utterly crapped all over the businesses he couldn’t even manage himself, etc. – sickening that the odd are so stacked in favor of this Tuberville clown)…



...and with the USPS featured so prominently in the news (and rightly so), karma is telling me to include this tune.

No comments: