Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Tuesday Stuff


Suffice it to say that the jury is still out, as it were, on President Biden (the fact that he’s not Our Treasonous Orange Pestilence earns him points for that alone), but I have to say that I can NEVER recall a president speaking out in favor of unions, which is pretty damn impressive; the last time I recall a chief executive saying anything about that was when The Sainted Ronnie R declared war on PATCO (Chris Hayes speaks with organizer Randy Hadley and Amazon employee Jennifer Bates - more here)...



...and this clip is a little behind the news cycle I know, but Cenk and Ana of TYT tell us about the Pentagon pulling the plug on the F-35, which, by the way, cost as much as student loan forgiveness (hmmm)...



...and Thom Hartmann brings us a truly scary history lesson about Hitler, the South pre-Civil War and the “big lie” about the 2020 election promoted at CPAC (and yes, there is a parallel to all of this stuff as far as I’m concerned, and I think, of the MANY under-reported or NOT reported aspects of the life of Generalissimo Trump, his legitimate infatuation with a certain Austrian postcard painter who went on to found The Third Reich is right up there with the catalog of insidious garbage accompanying out 45th *president)...



...and I’d like to offer this in solidarity with the Alabama Amazon workers (more apt for Labor Day I guess).

No comments: