Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas 2022


I know I included this video last year from The Lincoln Project, but I thought it was so good that I should put it up here again...



...and once more, I give you the holiday light show that I first included here on 12/23/10...



...and in an effort to keep things a little upbeat, I’m letting you know about the pup Van Gogh who ended up getting adopted due to his artistic skills; what a clever, creative move to get him to show his artistry with peanut butter (Ana and John of TYT tell us about it...and now I’m curious to see the paintings from THEIR dogs too :-)...



...and Stephanie Ruhle and Lester Holt of NBC brings us some truly inspirational stories for the season...



...and all the best of the season from me, Nat and the gang.







No comments: