Saturday, December 12, 2020

Saturday Stuff


David Doel tells us about a crack, however small, that’s starting to form in the wall of Fix Noise’s bedrock conservative viewership...but don’t worry; it looks like the lizard-brained humanoids ingesting the bile of The Roger Ailes BS Factory are merely looking for a crazier venue to help reinforce their twisted worldview...



......and K.O. brings us the news that the SCOTUS threw out that ridiculous lawsuit brought by the Gropenfuhrer and his minions to try and get the electoral results tossed in GA, PA, WI and MI (and as for these cretins, I’m formulating some kind of a response, but I admit that I don’t know what it will be yet...and this isn't surprising I know - to do something about it, click here)...



...and Chris Hayes brings us further commentary (I wholeheartedly agree with Dem U.S. Rep Bill Pascrell of NJ in the matter of not seating these traitors, as noted here, but the Dem congressional “leadership” has a way of caving on its alleged principles, so I’m not holding out hope..."A 9/11 every day for the next 2-3 months"...now try explaining to me why the hell I should EVER vote for a Republican again!)...



...and returning somewhat to the theme of the initial video here (re, media idiocy), John, Francesca and Mark Thompson tell us about Sidney Powell and Lou Dobbs and what they have in mind to try and breathe further life into this metaphorical corpse which is emblematic of Combover Caligula’s dying *presidency...



...and going from the ridiculous to the sublime (at least as far as I'm concerned), happy 80th to Dionne Warwick...



...and here are more seasonal selections (starting with another music legend sharing this birthday).





No comments: