Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Tuesday Stuff


Kudos to Dr. Eric Burnett for speaking out in this Now This clip in which some self-entitled boomer thinks he knows more about COVID-19 than medical professionals – stoo-pid off the charts here, people (and not from Dr. Burnett of course...and speaking of science, I thought this was pretty cool)...



Update 9/16/20: I swear, I may never visit Florida again once this nightmare is FINALLY over...

...and I know I haven’t checked in on Seth Meyers in a little while for no particular reason, but he gives us a pretty comprehensive rundown here, including Mango Mussolini’s call for vigilantism in front of Jeanine Pirro who, shockingly, was actually sober here...



...and speaking of “lawless authoritarianism,” Nicolle Wallace talks about the latest Trumpian bottom feeder, this life form named Michael Caputo, who of course is trying hide the utterly wretched COVID-19 fatality numbers in this country (and God help us, but by the time I hit ENTER on this post, we may be at 200K)...



Update: We're there.

...and if there was ever a time for levity, I guess this would be it...kudos to Brett Erlich of TYT for this, though the last minute of this is very serious and spot-on (why ANY DEMOCRAT would actually be listening to Rahm f*cking Emanuel on ANYTHING is something I cannot imagine)...



...and this clip from Inequality Media tells us how racism is profitable when it comes to Life In These United States (with Solana Rice and Jeremie Greer...sorry to be unkind, but even though Greer's points are excellent, he definitely needs to work on his presentation skills)...



...and on the subject of oppressing people of another skin color, there is this (and yes, I know these people are yesterday’s and probably tomorrow’s Republicans, but they’re right...and when it comes to this, I’m sure Dr. Mengele would approve...I’m sure there will be more to come, including this)...



...and of all of the horrible clips involving this orange monster, this may be the very worst – it would almost be worth it for the Secret Service to do to me what they would do if I were to smack that putrid mango gargoyle across his ugly mug for that sideways smirk of his when the California official told him about the threat of climate change, as Brian Tyler Cohen explains...



...and on this day in 1970, former Vice President Spiro Agnew (who resigned as vice president after pleading no contest to a charge of tax evasion) said in a speech that the youth of America were being "brainwashed into a drug culture" by rock music, movies, books and underground newspapers...Agnew was actually mentioned in this song from that era, so I thought this selection was appropriate.

No comments: