Thursday, September 17, 2020

Thursday Stuff


 


(I have to admit that I don't know anything about Patagonia, but I think they're definitely on the right track here - there is no mention of the "R" party, but they might as well be talking about them as far as I'm concerned.)

And now to the videos...did you hear the one about Generalissimo Trump using images of Russian soldiers and aircraft in a campaign ad? And after all this time, I’m sure you realize that this is no joke (though I wish it was)...



...and Sam and the crew from “The Majority Report” tells us about Dawn Wooten and her courageous interview with Chris Hayes...no excuse for private prisons, which is one of the many consequences of this as far as I’m concerned...the wingnuts have no problem invoking the monster Kermit Gosnell when it comes to abortion, but I’m sure they won’t breathe a syllable about Gosnell on this story, which to me would be appropriate to mention also...



...and proving once more that there truly is no bottom to the well of mendacity, deceit and lies from Our Orange Pustule-In-Chief, John and Ana tell us that Number 45 is blaming blue states for the COVID crisis...



...and speaking of our regularly scheduled plague, a doctor on CNN recently accused the Gropenfuhrer of negligent homicide for holding his recent indoor rally...



...and aren’t you glad there’s no longer racism when it comes to voting in this country, which was the explanation Hangin’ Judge JR used for gutting the Voting Rights Act – yes, I’m removing my tongue from my cheek here; David Pakman tells us about the latest nonsense in Georgia...



...and I guess this recent tune is a bit of a “palate cleanser” of sorts – hope it works for you also.

No comments: