Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Wednesday Stuff


I don’t often put up a clip from Mrs. Greenspan, but I thought I should call out this particularly brazen and stupid lie from Generalissimo Trump, about 99 percent of COVID cases supposedly being harmless… for God’s sake, what is it going to take for our corporate media to just say flat out that TRUMP IS LYING???!!!…




…and here is “Costco Ken” having a meltdown; NSFW/H – an update is here…serves him right (and spare me this garbage about “oh, I’m asthmatic, and I can’t breathe through the mask”)…



…and Ana and Cenk tell us that the Gropenfuhrer just wants us all to live with the virus…or perhaps, die with the virus, since it makes no difference to him either way…



…and I came across another homemade-looking video on a subject that I hope will get more attention in the news sooner than later (tied to the pandemic)…



…and sticking with #midnightmoscowmitch, Farron Cousins tells us that Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao is trying to tank the economy to own the libs, or something – to respond to this garbage, click here



…and RIP film composer Ennio Morricone, known perhaps for this theme above all others.

No comments: