Friday, July 10, 2020

Friday Stuff


I thought Kyle’s take on the Supreme Court decision regarding #45 was pretty spot-on…a bit of a “half a loaf” ruling from the High Court of Hangin’ Judge JR (so the Feds should get the Gropenfuhrer’s tax returns, but not Congress until after the election at the earliest – though, once again, Kyle is utterly wrong to trivialize “Russia gate”)…



…and as long as we’re talking about Our Pumpkin Pestilence, I should note that, even though this gang supported Republicans up until now, this is still a pretty ballin’ ad (and when it comes to sycophants for Mango Mussolini, let’s not forget this guy too)…



…and yeah, “where did all the money go” indeed (another reason for this as far as I’m concerned)…



…and turning once more to our regularly scheduled plague, this is a compilation of anti-maskers flipping out…



…and this New York Times report tells us how ICE is spreading COVID-19…not sure I can find the words to truly communicate my rage and disgust over someone who has lived in this country for 20 years suddenly being seized by ICE and separated from his autistic son – it may take decades to undo the utter wreckage from the Trump regime…



…and David Doel tells us that a teen died after her mother took her to a “Covid party”…just horrible in probably every way you can imagine...



…and John and Ana of TYT tell us about Harvard and MIT pushing back against ICE and the Trump DHS for trying to get foreign students booted out of this country when they take courses online (I swear, it’s a wonder ANY college students still want to come to this now-sh*thole of a country to study)…



…and I know I’m overdue for a good new tune again, and I think this makes the grade.

No comments: