Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Tuesday Stuff


This is the best parody of the thoroughly disgusting “Morning in America” Ronald Reagan ad from way back that I can ever remember, and what does it tell you that it was created by Republicans? And yes, I know there’s nothing even remotely funny about the COVID-19 casualties and our thoroughly wrecked economy, which is what this is all about of course…



Update: Tee hee hee...

…and sitting in front of the Lincoln Memorial, which to me is an obscenity all by itself, Mango Mussolini tells us that he thinks he’s been treated worse than our 16th president…years from now, mental health professionals will be trying to diagnose Number 45’s utter sociopathy…



…and Brian Tyler Cohen tells us how Koch baboon and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo can’t get his story straight on whether or not he thinks COVID-19 was manufactured by the Chinese or not (kind of low-hanging fruit I guess since the whole thing is a ridiculous talking point as far as I’m concerned manufactured to try and hide the murderous incompetence of our ruling regime of frauds and criminals)…



…and David Pakman tells us about Generalissimo Trump threatening to sue states that don’t lift pandemic orders (and when it comes to states and people protesting shelter-in-place and other restrictions, I have to admit that I was shocked by this, though in context, this is a good point)…



…and for an example of real leadership, I give you this (more here)…



…and RIP Dave Greenfield of The Stranglers (another victim of our modern plague).

No comments: