Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


Rachel Maddow speaks with WaPo reporter Carol Leonnig about Generalissimo Trump’s decision to roll back the Russia sanctions – as I’ve said before, if it walks like a duckski, talks like a duckski and quacks like a duckski…



…and once again, when you’re trying to get to the no-BS heart of a story, then forget our corporate media, because you need a comedian (re, Trevor Noah and a $250 mil “message” to Syria)…



…and Kyle K. tells us about a lawmaker who cited a satirical site when criticizing pot – I think this has happened at least one other time recently, inadvertently citing a satirical site I mean (NSFW)…



…and I think that’s actually a pretty good segue into the latest chapter of “This Day In Doomsy History” (more or less) from 4/17/08, in which America’s Finest News Source tells us the importance of bullshit in our elections (NSFW yet again – I’ll chastise myself later)…



…and God bless the brave people of Puerto Rico – if I were them, I’d say the hell with the United States and accept an offer from any other country willing to help; of all of the atrocities of the Gropenfuhrer’s ruinous reign, it’s not hard to lose sight of this, but we never should, to our shame – hey, you 62 million idiots and “Bernie or Bust” fools directly responsible for the rule of our Treasonous, Tiny Handed Orange Dictator, how does it feel to know that you’re largely responsible for this?...


…and congratulations to rapper Kendrick Lamar for this; yeah, I’m trying to break through another musical wall here, you might say – very definitely NSFW also.

No comments: