Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thursday Stuff


Farron Cousins of Ring of Fire tells us that Michael Cohen, mouthpiece/fixer for Generalissimo Trump, might just flip on his boss, and there is some speculation out there that Cohen may have been wearing a wire, as it were, for Special Counsel Robert Mueller (oh, but HILLZ EMAILS!!! BENGHAZI!!!!)…



…and yeah, this is low-hanging fruit to be sure, you might say, but when it comes to Sean Inanity, I’d say this is at least part of the payback he deserves, courtesy of Sam Bee (NSFW)…



…and Chris Hayes tells us about the West Virginia Senate race and the Repugs running in their primary – one is a convicted criminal (Don Blankenship) and the other is a typical Trumpster who wants to “blow up Washington” (some idiot named Patrick Morrisey…yeah, time for more eliminationist rhetoric when all else fails, which it usually does with these life forms)…



…and I know I already posted on the Philadelphia Starbucks story, but I thought this was a good segment by Trevor Noah (liked the comedy bit at the end – an update is here; kudos to the retail chain for trying to do the right thing)…



…and the last time I saw Dem U.S. House Rep Sean Maloney of NY, he was going up against Mrs. Mitch McConnell (Puffy Chao just LOVES to be called that!), but this time, he’s going up against someone authoring a bill to make it harder for the poors to get food stamps...


…and I know I pushed the envelope, you might say, in my musical selection last night, but I think I’ll return to something a little more true to form here.

No comments: