Monday, April 16, 2018

Monday Stuff


Bill Maher makes a serious point with humor here – yep, I don’t see how you can trust even your local news stations any more to give you anything that approximates “news” for real that impacts what you could call your everyday life…



…and Dem CT U.S. House Rep John Larson is my hero of the day for this (with this in mind – yep, Mr.-Puppy-Dog-Eyes-With-The-Shiv will NEVER stop trying to screw us over)…


…and I don’t think anyone should read too much into this item from Farron Cousins, but I guess it is interesting; on this issue, though I of course don’t condone the behavior, I’m inclined not to cast that first stone, you might say…



…and yeah, it looks like Larry Kudlow is learning that his boss doesn’t care if his underlings end up looking clueless, as Chris Hayes points out here…



…and given the recent Starbucks episode in Philadelphia, I thought it was appropriate to bring you the following video from Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross (it sounds to me like the manager at the Starbucks had, at best, shaky legal ground to call the police – I’m sure more will be coming out on this...more here and here)…



…oh, and what transpired put me in the mood to hear this song.

No comments: