Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A True Rogues Gallery

I would say that there are some captions that come quickly to mind regarding this photo, wouldn't you?

I was trying to find some other picture of Fitzpatrick aside from that stock one of him sitting at his desk that I've used here about a billion times, and I came across this earlier today from his campaign web site.

Let's see now - there's Gerlach here also along Crazy Curt, of course (at least it looks like Joe Pitts decided to do something right for a change and avoid any further incriminating evidence).

And Dubya - well, doesn't he just look SO PROUD!

My guess is that he'd just written the most perfectly formed "X" he could in lieu of his actual name over something of true importance to him, perhaps a secret order to extradite an "enemy combatant" to an overseas prison for torture, which is about par for the course with him.

And Mikey looks perfectly in character with this "how the hell did I get from being a Bucks County Commissioner to a clown in this circus" expression, doesn't he?

Oh, and I thought I should point out something to you, Mikey, concerning one of your captions.

It's spelled "Neshaminy" (look for it and you'll find it).

No comments: