Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wednesday Stuff


Mike Figueredo tells us about Kate Cox, the Texas woman who was at first granted an abortion because her fetus was diagnosed with something called Edwards Syndrome, which is an almost assuredly fatal condition, but was then denied the abortion by Ken Paxton and the ghouls of the Texas Supreme Court, forcing her to flee the state to get the health care she needs, also to save her own reproductive health...as the clip informs us, it tells you how toothless the exception provision is in these monstrous laws, and these battles are playing out in at least 14 states as Cox’s lawyer points out (more here - NSFW/H)...



...and as someone who has journeyed “across the pond” like millions of others I’m sure, I can tell you that I have had to avail myself of Britain’s National Health Service, and I have been satisfied with the care I received as well as the affordable cost...this New York Times video tells us how it has recently fallen into decline; basically, when you don’t invest in something and let the privateers from this country take over (with the all-too-willing help of the Tories), you get the predictable result...



...and Richard Ojeda of Rebel HQ brings us a clip of Adam Mockler doing his best to reach the brainless bipeds still supporting Our Ochre Abomination...want to know why Ukraine funding has been in trouble recently? Because of these knuckle draggers who actually think Vlad The Butcher is acting in our interests, that’s why...



...and I’ll loop Ana and Cenk of TYT back into this...they inform us that Hannah Giles of Project Veritas recently stepped down and pretty much spilled the beans on James O’Keefe and the other bottom feeders at that wretched outfit...allow me to pass the popcorn while I watch those guttersnipes eat each other alive...



...and I hope you find these seasonal tunes to be a little more enjoyable and/or fulfilling somehow.







No comments: