Thursday, January 06, 2022

Thursday Stuff


John and Jayar of The Damage Report tell us about Sean Inanity’s texts related to (and on) 1/6 last year...and GREAT point by John about the Repugs already having all of the other garbage ways to disenfranchise people and control elections without the destruction of 1/6 (it’s ONLY about the optics as far as the “party of Lincoln” is concerned, along with too many Dems unfortunately)...



...and Ana and Cenk of TYT give us more on Mango Mussolini’s decision not to give a 1/6 press conference (RINOs, partisan Democrats, fake news media, blah blah blah...and I have to admit that Cenk gets pretty damn tiresome at times with looking for ways to attack Dems; maybe on other days, but not on this one - and yeah, I know what I just said...though Cenk also makes a lot of sense with his remarks from about 6:00 to 7:42)...



...and here is a replay of the CNN clip of the destruction from exactly a year ago (again, I definitely have issues with Gloria Borger, but I’m willing to overlook them for this occasion...and don’t get me started on Former PA Senator Man-On-Dog)...



...and Stephen Colbert captured the outrage pretty damn well with these remarks from a year ago also...



...and once more, here is that amazing (40 minute) New York Times report from last July recreating the events of that awful day (some important commentary from Former President Carter is here)...



...and I offer the following again without further comment (I may include this tune every day on this anniversary going forward).

No comments: