Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday Stuff



Sam Seder of “The Majority Report” speaks with National Nurses United president Jean Ross about the lack of PPE (despite the latest lies on this topic from Mango Mussolini) and the White House protest in response (and with all due respect to Ross, it isn't "his" house - it's the people's house)…



…of course, what you can say when Our Treasonous, Tiny-Handed Chief Executive apparently doesn’t even understand the concept of testing in the first place, as Chris Hayes points out here…



...though our narcissist-in-chief apparently thinks this catastrophe has been manufactured to discredit him, as Rachel Maddow points out (pardon me while I gag)...



…and turning away from the Gropenfuhrer for a minute, I give you this “Lincoln Project” ad against Repug U.S. Senator Martha McSally in AZ – I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; I wish the Dems knew how to go for the political jugular like this (to do something about her, click here)…



...and RIP Betty Wright (happily, Betty White is just fine)...



...and I'm sure I will be featuring tunes by the former Richard Wayne Penniman over the coming week, including this one.

No comments: