Friday, April 17, 2020

Friday Stuff (updates)


This Now This clip tells us about idiot MI demonstrators vs. the Dem Governor Gretchen Whitmer acting up against her shelter-in-place order, which led to a traffic jam that kept health care workers from their jobs (bankrolled by the DeVos family, who are no doubt laughing their despicable asses off over it – somehow I’m sure the Mackinac Center is involved also, but I can’t find anything on that at the moment)…



Update 1 4/18/20: Yeah, this figures.


Update 2 4/18/20: And this doesn't surprise me either.

Update 3 4/18/20: Lather, rinse, repeat - sigh (here).

…and Brian Tyler Cohen tells us about Mango Mussolini threatening to dissolve Congress, or something, in the typical manner of a banana republic strongman (spoiler alert: no, the Gropenfuhrer can’t do that for the reasons BTC explains)…



…and I know I need to catch up on this item from “The Majority Report” about the progressive judge winning in Wisconsin over the one favored by the “party of Lincoln,” and despite the best efforts of the High Court of Hangin’ Judge JR to tilt the scales in favor of the Repugs…pretty clear-eyed analysis by Sam I’d say…



...and since this is another day of the week with a "y" in it, it looks like it's time for this clip again (my response to this)...



…and RIP acclaimed character actor Brian Dennehy; IMHO, this is one of his best roles from a great movie based on a terrific book…



…and I’m definitely in the mood for something that’s more than a little trippy, so here it is.

No comments: