Monday, August 06, 2018

Monday Stuff


I thought this was a good editorial from Katy Tur of NBC News, though it's absolutely pathetic that she needed to say these words (here)...



…and Cenk and Ana of TYT tell us more about the Gropenfuhrer trying to roll back Obama-era rules, this time on car pollution (great points about certainty and also the laughable claim that the Repugs support “states rights”)...



…and I know this is shocking, people, but guess what – the vast majority of this country got hosed on the Repugs’ latest tax scam (and yes, it bears repeating I know – Farron Cousins explains)…



…and Nancy MacLean of Duke University sounded the alarm about the potential for an “Article V” convention on “Real Time With Bill Maher” recently, and here’s more on why we must oppose that from Robert Reich (yes, believe me I know it’s exhausting to fight battles day and night like this, but forget the damn tweets for a second – THIS is the “long game,” people)…



…oh, and speaking of the most recent episode of “Real Time,” I think these words from Steve Schmidt should be played on a 24/7/365 rotation from now until November 6th at a minimum…



…and given the heat index outside, I think this is as good a time for this tune as any.

No comments: