Friday, August 10, 2018

Friday Stuff


Yeah, blame those damn tree huggers for the CA wildfires all right – of course, that’s typical Trumpian nonsense, as Farron Cousins tells us…



…and I think that’s the best possible segue I could ask for to the latest installment of “This Day in Doomsy History” (more or less) from 8/9/13, in which we learn about Chucky and Davey Koch and their climate change denial apparatus – more here



..and yeah, I think Jimmy Kimmel gives the whole “Space Force” thing the treatment it deserves here, though I can never tell if Fred Willard is joking or if he’s serious (I actually posted about this here, believe it or not, bringing back the Wordpress site at least for now)…



…and Kyle K. tells us that the so-called “Right (Not) to Work” law in Missouri was rejected this week – hooray for our side! (NSFW – the last minute or so of this is particularly good IMHO)...



…and I didn’t want the week to end without this “New Rule” from Bill Maher…



…and I think this is a good summer tune for a sunny Friday in these parts.

No comments: