Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday Stuff

I’m not sure we need any more evidence to dramatize what a contemptible pig “Fergus Laing” truly is, but here is some anyway (here)…


…and if this clip doesn’t scare the hell out of you, then something is wrong with you…



...and as always, I wish Number 44 would utterly blast our corporate Beltway courtier media...but maybe it's just as well that he didn't; they know what they are, and they're not going to blow their cushy gigs by actually afflicting the comfortable and comforting the afflicted, when they've in fact been doing the opposite all along (here - this clip is a couple of weeks old at least, but I think it bears repeating)...



…and K.O. is back with some much-needed perspective again on just how racist the Trump campaign really is (NSFW - and by the way, speaking of you-know-who, isn't this precious?)...



…and in keeping with the prior topic, albeit in a much more positive way, I should note that the National Museum of African American History and Culture just opened (I hope to visit the next time we journey to D.C.)...



…and I had a clip from Butch Trucks’s former band yesterday, so I guess it’s only fair to give him and Susan Tedeschi a shot here with this great tune.

No comments: