Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday Stuff

(Hat tip to Kriston Capps and John Fugelsang on Twitter for the pic, which speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned - here...)

Yeah, keep telling me how successful a businessman “Fergus Laing” really is…

...and I thought he kind of whitewashed, if you will, the Crips and the Bloods (they aren’t “groups,” they’re gangs), but otherwise, I thought this was some pretty worthwhile insight from Harry Belafonte, who speaks with Rev. Al…



...and more good stuff from Stephen Colbert on the recent protests is here...



…and as a lead-in, I want to note that, while I definitely disagreed with him more than a few times, I always thought it was smart on the part of the late Arlen Specter that, when he ran a campaign, he always featured ads with testimonials from others who he’d helped, and I’m glad that HRC is doing the same thing – that’s political capital, and you might as well use it in a campaign…



…and what a shame that another Alex can't run for president – yet (here)...



…and happy 71st birthday to Bryan Ferry of Roxy Music (“throwaway lines often ring true”).

No comments: