Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Stuff

It's particularly galling to read Baby Newton Leroy and his hosanna to himself over the 20th anniversary of the “Contract on America” here – I thought Rick Perlstein provided a good response here (basically, the whole damn thing was a sap to anyone voting for Ross Perot - who? - in 1992), and the following video from K.O. definitely still fits…



…and here’s the latest on the Repugs and their efforts to reach women voters; I think Celinda Lake made a great point when she said that the Repugs only care about not losing women more than they win men’s votes, and believe me when I tell you that that cold, hard fact doesn’t make me happy…



...oh, and by the way, here is a reminder that we do indeed have a campaign to unseat Mikey the Beloved in the PA-08 U.S. House race; this is the Dem candidate, Kevin Strouse (in case you hadn't heard) – to do what you can, click here...



..and yeah, “how is this still a thing” indeed (NSFW)...



…and I know I already got into the whole “coffee cup salute” thing last Friday, but I think this borderline NSFW clip by Jon Stewart needs to be seen by as many people as possible (more here - I’m sure just about everyone already has viewed it by now, but here it is again for good measure)…


...and I thought this was a fun little video to enjoy while the days get shorter (sad).

No comments: